Through continuous innovation and by applying the latest best practices, Sigma Conso sets the pace when it comes to offering state-of-the-art technology to its clients.
For more information on work at Sigma Conso, read the article:
A .net developer tells us about working at Sigma Conso’s development team
To reinforce our development team in Brussels, we are looking for a:
who will report directly to the responsible of development of the company
- Will take care of development of our Web based products
- Will participate actively in a new development project strategic for the long term of the company
- Will propose development choices in terms of front-end and web interface
- Will participate in the strategic meetings for the development of new modules or products
- Will take care of the maintenance of existing products
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in development of Web applications
- Very good knowledge of French or Dutch and English is requested. Another language is an asset
- At least professional bachelor
- Knowledge of database driven application architectures using Microsoft developments products SQL Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2013 (ASP.NET 4.0+, C# and JQuery). Knowledge of functional and technical design of those applications
- Good communication skills and professional appearance
- Autonomous ,creative, well-organized and stress resistant
- Knowledge of financial applications or experience in the financial or management consulting areas is an asset
- Able to evolve in his/her responsibilities and career
Interested in this challenge?
Please fill in the form below or send your application to Alain Stubbe (email@example.com). All applications will be treated confidentially.
VIEW MORE DETAILS