DrootbeekStraat, 13 1020 Brussels
AMIA Systems is an IT company developing its own software, SIMOGGA, to visualize, quantify and optimize the operations of Production plants, Maintenance sites, Distribution centers or Warehouses. Our goals?
- Remove the complexity of the analysis,
- Involve your teams to facilitate the change management,
- Accelerate the process of change and Simplify your work.
We deliver 3 solutions :
- SIMOGGA Layout design : A 2D CAD solution to visualize, quantify and optimize the facility layout.
- SIMOGGA Planner : An Advanced Planning & Scheduling solution (APS) to optimize your goals, with limited resources under constraints.
- SIMOGGA Connect : Deliver Overall Equipment Effectivenes (OEE) using Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) giving shop floor transparency based on real-time as well as objective data collected from the machines (Industrial IoT).
Our solutions allow an immediate assessment of key performance indicators (KPI) which can consequently be used to ease discussions during meetings, facilitate decision taking as well as challenge all the stakeholders.
- Need few amounts of data to perform the analysis compared to simulation tools available on the market
- Real-time evaluation of material flow distances allowing direct interactions with the customer while proposing scenarios
- Interactive and graphical planning as a decision aided tool with the simulation mode
- Multi-scenarios and dashboards to help the user in his decision
- Quasi-automatic identification of product families manufactured by the customer
- Fast identification of machines suffering under and over-capacity
- Producing 2-Dimensional factory layouts everyone can understand