What is the Internship Program?
It's a 15-week internship that will take place from February to May 2019, where you can collaborate with up to 3 skilled and motivated student developers! It’s an awesome opportunity if you lack the time and/or resources to develop your IT project.
Cherry on the cake: the interns are supervised by our pool of experimented technical coaches who support them throughout the whole Program!
How is it structured?
• The interns are student developers from Brussels in the 3rd year of their Bachelor.
• They will spend 3 days a week in your offices and 2 days a week at the MIC Brussels, where they will get additional coaching and support on their project by our pool of dev coaches.
• The students attend 5 workshops at the beginning of the Internship. More workshops can be organized later on
• The students receive up to 3 vouchers to take Microsoft Certification Exams as part of the internship.
What's in it for you?
• Test or validate your MVP in a short period of time and for an affordable price.
• Benefit from the experience of our tech coaches who will make sure the development of your project runs according to plan.If you don’t have a CTO, they can play this role for the project!
• Work with skilled students who are able to think outside the box
• Find, validate and hire your next IT talent(s)!
If you want to learn more about the Program and its conditions, don't hesitate to check our Internship page or to get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org!